– 1 zucchini
– 300 grams potato
– 100 grams Mushroom
– 1 cup egg whites
– 2 slices fat free cheese
– 2 tablespoons salsa
1) Chop up the potato into small cubes (no size is perfect just cubes!) and put them in a bowl, cover the bowl, and put in microwave for 5 minutes.
2) Pre-heat oven to Broil
3) Put the stovetop on medium-high heat, spray frying pan, put in egg whites. Spice and cover for 5-10 mins
4) Chop up zucchini and mush. Spray small rectangular oven pan. Put zucchini and mush in pan, put potatoes in
5) Put rectanglar pan in oven to broil on top shelf for 4 minutes. Take out and mix around every 4 minutes until they’re golden brown!
6) Take frying pan off stovetop. Put on side until Hashbrowns are done.
7) Plate hash, mush, zucchini! Add slices of cheese on top! Add egg! Add salsa on top! Spice it up!
506 Cals, 6g Fat, 41g Pro, 71g Carbs